MODULE #1 of Leaders of Multimedia Series
Spring 1: Professional Actor Training
Practical acting training for the serious actor.
This course focuses on the art of professional cold-reading audition techniques for film & television and what is required to begin a career as an actor. Ten training classes will cover resumes & headshots and how to get auditions, and techniques for each specific kind of audition: Commercial, Film, and Television. Included in this season is professional photos to be used for online submission or to print.
Each student will have the opportunity to direct their own piece taking on the form of a solo-show. Culminating in an evening of riveting performances not to be missed! Students will creatively decide on video elements that will play with the live performance. Anything is possible!
This is a one-of a kind opportunity to receive:
- on-camera acting technique
- cold reading audition technique for commercial, TV & Film.
- professional headshot photos!
- Building your acting resume & how to submit for auditions
- weekly character study monologue assignments
- Create a digital copy (“reel”) of your work captured on camera
- direct your original solo composition for live performance
This class is open for 15 students. $300 for Alumni. $400 for new students. ($450 for a payment plan)